Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Don't Pay For White Teeth ads. WHAT ARE THESE AND WHY ARE THEY FREAK INTERNET USERS OUT?

We, the internet users, are sick of seeing those strange "don't pay for white teeth" ads! What is like "Don't Bleach" or "I cured my yellow teeth" or "don't let the dentist fooled you" or even "learn the trick discovered by a mom". Well, it's a scam, all right? Why did these toothy ads won't leave us alone?

 
 WHAT ARE THOSE ADS DOING IN DIFFERENT WEBSITES?
Everyone knows it's a scam all right? Users, next time when you encounter those weird "White Teeth" ads that's like it was discovered by some single mom or someone, please tell those toothy ads to leave us alone so we can enjoy the internet without getting ourselves encountered by those!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I’ve tried various teeth whitening products for the past 2+ years. The majority of the products are either a hassle to use, don’t give me the results I want, or they hurt my teeth/gums. It’s been mainly whitening toothpaste and whitening strips because I can’t afford (nor does my insurance cover) dentist whitening.
I’m starting to use a new whitening kit I saw in InStyle Magazine called Pro-White. I think I like it because I’m seeing more upfront results right away. I was somewhat skeptical at first because they guarantee “10 shades whiter in 10 days”, but I can see a noticeable difference. They’ve got various kits available. It costs a little more than whitening strips, but I don’t think it’s overly expensive. I found a $10 off coupon on the internet so that helped ( http://www.swoopup.com/stores/deals/ProWhiteTeeth.com ).
I’m just hoping the results are long-term rather than temporary! =)