Thursday, October 7, 2010

Subaru Legacy viral campaign pokes fun at some old Kia Optima...

That's odd...

Upon Facebook-ing myself for some Cafe and Mafia, I notice some weird ad about "Mediocrity". I clicked it and it sends me to some site about a very weird old Kia Optima/Magentis labeled Mediocrity. Even the TV ads take part of it.




I checked it out, roaming around stuff, and boy, isn't it weird? Everything beige? What Mediocrity? So when I clicked at some part, it sent me to this:

Subaru Legacy B4

Fight Mediocrity. That's the slogan for the Subaru Legacy from U.S. I mean seriously, manual, Boxer engine, Symmetrical AWD, and not a single speck of beige, is that it? Hmmm... guess Subaru of America got us again!

Mark it as an epic fail because Kia countered it with the new Kia Optima/K5.

Kia K5/Optima (Euro-Spec)


With this new look, I'm sure the Subaru Legacy will be the other Mediocrity, for now. Gotta admit it that both the Subaru Legacy B4 and the Kia K5/Optima are superb and cool. Most 4WD fanatics would go for the Legacy but for those who are interested in Korean cars (like us because of the CRDi engine) would go for the Kia K5.

No comments: