Monday, December 27, 2010

The Cars of 2010 Part Three: South Korea

Previously, I've covered up the 2010 cars from Europe and Japan. For my third part, time to cover up the list of cars from South Korea! I know, we, Filipinos, love Korean cars and so do I. Here goes;







LIST OF KOREAN CARS IN 2010

Renault Samsung:
1) SM5 (Full Model Change, now original and no longer a rebadged version of Nissan Teana)

Kia
1) Sportage (Full Model Change)
2) K5 (Debut, a full model change of Optima)
3) Forte Hatchback (Additional Model)

Hyundai
1) Avante/Elantra (Full Model Change)
2) Accent (Full Model Change, in South Korea, the Accent naming returned, replacing the Verna)

GM Daewoo
1) Alpheon (Debut, based on the Buick LaCrosse)

These are the cars from South Korea for 2010. Wonder which of these Korean cars a favorite among Filipinos? Next part, I'll tackle North American cars! Bye!

No comments: