Sunday, December 26, 2010

My Top Gear Test Track GT5 first impressions

Jaguar XFR


Bugatti Veyron

Subaru WRX STi 4-door (GVB)

The Top Gear Test Track, as seen on the hit UK TV Car Magazine from BBC, Top Gear, made its first appearance in Gran Turismo 5, and unlocking this track wasn't easy for me because I need to get gold on one of the Top Gear Challenges on Special Events. 

Lamborghini Gallardo

Honda CR-Z

Lexus LFA

What can I say about that track as seen on Top Gear from the UK? For me, I think it sounds challenging but good for trying out new cars. I can imagine myself as The Stig for testing out new rides, both Standard and Premium.

Toyota Vitz RS

Caterham Seven Fireblade

Lexus IS F

Ferrari 430 Scuderia

The Top Gear Test Track on Gran Turismo 5 sounds challenging, but this is a great collaboration between Polyphony Digital and British Broadcasting Corporation. Most players would love to try out new rides on this track and see which of their cars is the fastest.

I can imagine myself bump my head after drifting a high-performance car, just like in one episode of Top Gear where Jeremy Clarkson bumped his head upon drifting the MG XPower.

How about you? Are you faster than The Stig?

No comments: