Tuesday, January 11, 2011

One of the most expensive GT5 Premium cars, the Jaguar XJ13!

Jaguar XJ13 in Gion, Kyoto


A beautiful British classic race car
staying in Gion

Ah, lucky me. 1/11/11. January 11, 2011. The date when I first got my hands on this ultra-expensive Gran Turismo 5 Premium Tier car that is none other than the Jaguar XJ13. I won this car from the 200-lap challenge at the Indianapolis, in A-Spec.

Messing the XJ13 at the Top Gear
Test Track

You can't beat the classics!

It's pretty amusing that this car is mostly expensive and you need to win more races to buy some. Fortunately for the Jaguar XJ13, this one is a prize car from winning the A-Spec 200-lap Indianapolis race. I used the Formula Gran Turismo on that race and it took almost three hours to win!

Classic vs. Modern?

I guess some GT5 amateurs, pros, and experts got their hands on this ultra-expensive Jaguar XJ13 as a prize car, but what would they react when they show it on online battles? Guess I would keep this vintage Jaguar classic as a memorabilia of hardships and I'm just two A-Spec levels away from getting the X2010 S. Vettel car. In the meantime, what should I do with the Jaguar XJ13 on GT5? It's a mega expensive car won from an endurance match and what could possibly go wrong? 

No comments: