Thursday, March 17, 2011

Bumuhos man ang ulan...

Holding my Nagi Sanzenin-ojousama...


Well, we are very very worried about the real "Sinking of Japan" situation plus the trouble in the Fukushima prefecture. I'm getting worried about what will I buy next.

As I worried, the stuff that I bought from Japan like for instance, CDJapan, Play Asia, or whatever you guys know where you bought your anime merchandises, is there a possibility that it has some RADIATION? What if? Could we not buy something yet until this situation's back to normal?

Um, there goes the song "Bumuhos Man Ang Ulan" again for us...

PRAY FOR JAPAN!

Let's hope that the situation not just in Fukushima but the rest in Japan will be completely back to normal and oh, any alternatives to buy something that is completely radiation-free?

No comments: