Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I Heart Japan, Pare!

It's been awhile since "Sinking of Japan" gotten real since Friday, March 11, and the disastrous results made us worried about their future. We Filipinos are often hooked in everything Japanese, we love their gadgets, their anime, their cars (especially the surplus once), everything that what makes us like everything Japanese. We even gotten ourselves the controversial JPEPA that ties these two countries together.

I think I felt sad of seeing this happened, as much as having myself crying upon hearing the song "Bumuhos Man ang Ulan" sometimes. I just can't sleep tight every evening 'till midnight because I'm still longing for the Japanese people who suffered.

I posted some GT5 pics of everything JDM in Gion, Kyoto, to show how much I missed Japan so much because this is how Japan-holics we are and I strongly believed that they need us more than we need them. Since Japan is JDM, and tough men like JDM, we couldn't help but pray for Japan always. I always remember the acronym for JAPAN; Just Always Pray At Night. We are always pray for Japan to heal its wounds.

Subaru WRX STi 4-door (GVB)

Honda CR-Z

Honda Insight (second generation)


Toyota Prius (third generation)

Lexus LFA

Nissan GT-R (R35)

Nissan Skyline GT-R (R33)

Mitsubishi i MiEV

Nissan Fairlady Z/370Z (Z34)

Lexus IS-F RM

For a little something for our miseries for them, a song called "Bumuhos Man ang Ulan", the theme song of the 2011 remake of the smash-hit Korean drama, Green Rose. Once I listened to this, I would end up crying over and over again. Heh, guess whoever put this song as a "Personal BGM" on GT5, they would end up crying while driving JDM. (Sniff)





As always, we heart Japan, pare!

No comments: