Thursday, April 14, 2011

It's been three years....

Hey guys! This is Leopaul!

It's been three years since I started blogging...

Three years since me and my family stayed on Seattle, WA....

Twenty years of my life enjoying....

You know what... for three years of my blogging, let me explain what goes in my mind...

I started blogging at Multiply since 2nd quarter 2008. When I got my Blogger account, I think I want to blog simultaneously on both Blogger and Multiply, for, you know, expanding my blogs' presence to the Philippines and to the rest of the world. I would like to say thank you for visiting my blog each and every other day.

As a treat of my three years of blogging, I will show you something extra for us to know, want to know what it is?

YOU'LL FIND OUT VERY SOON!

Announcement: My blogging days will be temporarily suspended for April 21 and 22 (Maundy Thursday and Good Friday) at 12:00AM Philippine Standard Time in light of Holy Week. My blogging will resume in April 23 (Black Saturday) at 12:00 AM Philippine Standard Time. Thank You very much.

No comments: