Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My surprise for three years of blogging...

Good morning/afternoon/evening sir/ma'am, I wished you all good health and good luck to all.

As you may noticed upon what I said,

"YOU'LL FIND OUT VERY SOON!"

Today, I made an official announcement to make;

Ladies and gents, I officially made an account to figure.fm so I can blog more!


I'm sure most of you know what is figure.fm, right? It was set up by the world famous Danny Choo, a correspondent in all things anime, manga, games, and everything Japan. He's the director of the Japanese lifestyle TV show, Culture Japan. Most otakus visit and blog there to blog everything Dollfie, figures, life, and what are they doing.

I did this because I want to expand presence to the blogging world. Don't worry, I'll keep blogging on either Multiply or Blogger but for limited purposes. If I want to put something 100のヴィ学 (folks, don't tell me what's 100のヴィ学 is), I'll show it on figure.fm.

See you there...

No comments: