Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Peugeot RCZ - Forza 3 Owner's View

Misaki Ayuzawa-spec RCZ


Charlotte Dunois-spec RCZ




Final Impressions: "It chooses you, it owns you", that's how the feeling of the Peugeot RCZ feels like. It was first debuted at Forza 3 via the Summer Velocity car pack released since June 2010. What impresses me is its strikingly aggressive look that others think that this French sports car has a wickedly scary face to hide away from but in terms of performance, I think the RCZ need a little bit of TLC to push it to its full potential. Even when tuned to Class A, I think its still can't seem to be right. Convert it to FR and the RCZ would be rather disappointing at the start and cornering doesn't seem to be more dynamic. Set it to 4WD at the RCZ feels a bit more stable, at least what a few can say.

Whatever the heck is, I think the Peugeot RCZ can be a good car to decorate at. You can even mimic the RCZ Nurburgring 24HR race car or start something new you know, color it with everything or make an itasha out of it. I guess I can't find some real life RCZ itashas in Japan...

No comments: