Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Lexus IS 350C in Akatsubaki colors...

Lexus IS 350C at Westfield


While me and my family done shopping at the Westfield South Center, I saw a Lexus IS 350C wearing its proud "Akatsubaki" color, or should I say Red Mica Crystal Shine? (Laughing) Did I say Akatsubaki? You mean the IS that Houki Shinonono used on Infinite Stratos? (Laughing) Did I said something wrong?

Houki Shinonono from
Infinite Stratos

Uh-oh... Better not laugh now because Houki understands what's this and yes, she's an extremely high-blood teenage girl. She's even more aggressive than the roar of an 2UR-GSE engine! I'm sure everyone understand that Houki's a tsundere, right? She's a tsundere but more tsun-tsun, less dere-dere.

Anyway, the Lexus IS C is a perfect balance of tsun and dere or should I say style and performance. Here in Japan, it's available in either a 2.5L or a 3.5L V6 engine. 6-speed Super ECT with Paddle Shifters is standard. I would rather get away with the Lexus IS C than being kicked out by Houki Shinonono.

No comments: