Thursday, June 16, 2011

Driving Music (What is the name of the song on car commercial?) Vol. 2

Yo! Came back after the launching of the 2012 Nissan Lafesta Highway Star at the Nissan head office at Yokohama and after watching the latest Nissan Lafesta Highway Star starring Haruka Ikawa, adopting the new word for the new car "イケダン" or "ikedan" and yes most of the questions coming out to those car addicts who saw the latest Nissan Lafesta TV ad. In fact, I heard you, you guys said "What's the title of the song? I think it was by RIP SLYME" and I'll give you the answer, now and some others with my other set of top 5 driving musics (car commercial songs) for you to enjoy while driving or set it as a Gran Turismo 5 Personal BGM!

5) Question: Hey! I watched the latest Nissan Lafesta Highway Star commercial with Ms. Haruka Ikawa! Can anyone explain what was the title of the song played on that commercial? I think it was sung by RIP SLYME.

Answer: The title of the song from the latest Nissan Lafesta TV commercial is 甘い生活〜La dolce vita〜 and yes, it was sung by RIP SLYME. In that ad, I saw SU from RIP SLYME and he's a certified "イケダン" like what CM character Haruka Ikawa said. This song is from RIP SLYME's CD titled STAR and if you are overseas, order it from CDJapan. RIP SLYME's 8th album, STAR, is distributed by Warner Music Japan.

4) Question: I'm from South Korea and I love the Hyundai Accent "Guy's License" commercial! Anyone know what was the title of the song? I think this music sounds familiar...

Answer: Good question. The song played on the Hyundai Accent "Guy's License" TV commercial from South Korea is titled "Cold Rock the Mic" by Apollo 440. One music album has that song you are looking for since you are a big fan to the Hyundai Accent RB. The album "Gran Turismo 2: Music at the Speed of Sound - The Album" has the song you are looking for. Find it since you are a big fan of the latest generation Accent.

3) Question: I'm from Philippines, does anyone remember the Petron Diesel Max advertisement? If whoever remembered it, can you please tell me the title of the song? I think the lyrics goes like this "beep beep beep beep" and "sakay na kayo, kahit hanggang kanto, ang buhay ng tsuper ay di gawang biro".

Answer: Yes, I do remember the Petron Diesel Max TV advertisement and I know what's that song, it's titled Beep Beep! That song can be found at the album "Pinoy Ako" and it was sung by Michael Cruz.

2) Question: I'm from Japan and I do remember the Lexus GS450h TV commercial back in 2006. The music used in the commercial sounds beautiful. Can anyone ask me what was that song?

Answer: The song played on the Lexus GS 450h TV commercial from Japan is titled Benedictus and it was sung by the highly talented Hayley Westenra. Find this beautiful song on the album titled Pure.

1) Question: I love the Nissan Elgrand E52 commercial from Japan since last year. I love this luxury minivan even more! Please tell me what was the title of the song played on the 2010 Nissan Elgrand CM! I think it was from Van Halen...

Answer: What you heard was the "LIVE VERSION" of Van Halen's Ain't Talkin' Bout Love. Trust me, I love that song and especially the all new, third-generation Nissan Elgrand. The album titled Live: Right Here, Right Now has the live version of that song since most of the Van Halen songs are live. Find one copy and buy it!

And that's it for more. I'll be back when you want more. See ya!

No comments: