Sunday, June 5, 2011

Remembering the "Arch Rivals"

2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STi


2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STi

2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X

2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X

Yes, both the Subaru WRX STi and the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution are both arch rivals but I surely miss those rides since I first encounter them in 2007 when both the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X and the third-generation Subaru Impreza WRX STi (GRB) emerged in the Japanese market and later landed in the world market in 2008.

Both of these are fun to drives but with ages pass by, I think I surely forgotten the Arch Rivals, even I still remember one wild card I've encountered last July 2010.

2011 Subaru WRX STi 4-door (GVB)

That was the Subaru WRX STi 4-door (GVB/GVF). It was in Japan since July 2010 and I'm impressed about this one. Turns out, this one's can be easily forgotten because of the incoming fourth-generation Subaru Impreza coming soon.

No comments: