Thursday, July 14, 2011

....with apologies to Houki Shinonono

2010 Lancia Stratos Concept


It was a sad news for Lancia fans waiting for the revival of the iconic Stratos sportscar that was once used as a rally car, then followed with a limited production of 500 units back in the 70's. Ferrari, famous for their red hot sports cars such as the 458 Italia and the already sold out Ferrari FF, prevents the limited production of the "New Stratos".

Scoop:

OK, you know what, I'm not going to explain why because I'll hand it over to, you know who.

Houki Shinonono from Infinite Stratos

(Clears Throat) Hello everyone. I'm sure you've probably remembered me from Infinite Stratos. I'm Houki Shinonono! Nice to meet you all! I heard someone's reviving the Stratos machine that was once a legendary machine back in the 70's but later, the revival of the Stratos machine disrupted by some automobile manufacturer...

According to the New Stratos website I saw, Ferrari is not consent for the limited production of the so-called "New Stratos" by either Pininfarina or any other Ferrari-dependent suppliers. I'm getting nervous that a coach-builder may not bring the "New Stratos" project into fruition but I think there's hope for them if they find the suitable suppliers that are not Ferrari-dependent.

That is all I can say! I just hope the revival of the Stratos won't be complicating because of the suppliers. My sincere apologies for how did I came here because of that whole "Stratos" thing...

No comments: