Friday, August 12, 2011

An die Freude

As Infinite Stratos DVD and Blu-Ray Volume 5's on sale date draws near for the next two weeks (about August 24, 2011), we're almost spilling the beans about the whole IS thing. Before this whole "An die Freude" starts, let's check out on the IS....that is the Lexus IS F in Euro-spec.

2011 Lexus IS F

Yes, the Black Rabbit...WOW MALI! We're getting a bit of Star Confusion right now! Please leave it to someone special (and also away from the Conyo Drivers on the street)...

Laura Bodewig from
Infinite Stratos

Hello ladies and gentlemen, I am Laura Bodewig. I am sure most of you remembered me from Infinite Stratos. Anyway, someone dragged me over to explain this "IS" I am not particularly familiar of but it reminds me of my "Schwarzer Roegen" I used.

When heard about the Lexus IS F, it was like this kind of machine used the "IS" naming from my IS and this color truly reminds me of the IS I used. This is different but it looks exactly the same from my IS.

Reports say that this upgrade includes an improved chassis for the best driving experience and comfort via the new shock absorbers, large stabilizers, and improved suspension. What haven't changed is the specs of one engine they called it "2UR-GSE", a 5.0L V8 engine that goes from 0-100kmh in 4.7 seconds and limited top speed of 270kmh.

As I heard, there will be new options such as an 19-inch alloy wheels and an available two-tone, black and crimson leather trim for the IS F's interior. These options really resembled to look like the "Schwarzer Roegen" I was using...

No comments: