Thursday, August 25, 2011

Lexus IS F '12 Information

2012 Lexus IS F


Since I can't explain something about what are the changes happened at the 2012 Lexus IS F, I'll welcome some special guest back to explain what's what...

Houki Shinonono from Infinite Stratos

Hello there again! It's me! Houki Shinonono from Infinite Stratos! I was very pleased to see that I heard that there were upgrades for my IS! Let me take a look at my notebook okay? Uncle Yukihiko Yaguchi said that for the current upgrade for the Lexus IS F, there are new SHOCK ABSORBERS equipped to achieve high maneuverability and driving stability. Also, the suspension and coil springs such as a BOUND STOPPER has been optimized to improve riding comfort and driving performance. A newly designed BBS 19-inch forged aluminum wheels was added as a manufacturer's option. There is a new "RED & BLACK" interior color and a new exterior color called "MERCURY GREY MICA" added but I usually prefer a "Red Mica Crystal Shine" because it does look like my Akatsubaki but now with the new "RED & BLACK" interior color, it does feels like it's complete! (Seems that my sis did something else on my IS!)

However, according to Toyota Motor Corporation, because of the upgrades, the Suggested Retail Price for the Lexus IS F '12 is now 7,950,000 Japanese Yen, a 50,000 Yen hike.

That's all what it said on this notebook I got earlier, until then, bye now!

No comments: