Sunday, October 30, 2011

My favorite Chevys - 100 years from now (Part Six)

Ok, now for numbers 51 to 60 of my 100 favorite Chevrolet cars in celebration of Chevrolet's 100th year!

51) Chevrolet Orlando - this Cruze-based MPV is marketed worldwide and it was the first Chevrolet landed and made in South Korea. We're still waiting when will this Orlando coming to the Philippines but don't worry, there are gray market Orlando models out there.

2012 Chevrolet Orlando

52) Chevrolet Venture - the most memorable Chevrolet minivan ever made and I truly prefer this over the rubbish Uplander. When it came to the Philippines, we even classify it either a family mover or a luxury car.

2001 Chevrolet Venture

53) Chevrolet Zafira - I don't remember that there is an Opel Zafira dressed as a Chevrolet but countries like Thailand, Brazil, and the Philippines have this Chevrolet Zafira. It's rare to see a Chevrolet Zafira running around Manila right now...

Chevrolet Zafira

54) Chevrolet HHR - being retro isn't quite good enough for the Chevrolet HHR but I think it looks very decent to be the most memorable Chevrolet in my loving memory. Sadly, 2011 marks the end of the Chevrolet HHR.

2008 Chevrolet HHR

55) Chevrolet Lumina APV - The design of this minivan is too radical but I think it looks very nice for the Lumina APV, an instant classic.

1995 Chevrolet Lumina APV

56) Second-generation Chevrolet Astro - If I were an Astro enthusiast, I'd say that the second-generation Astro was the best Astro I have ever seen. It was appeared in the PS2 racing game titled Enthusia Professional Racing as a playable car.

1999 Chevrolet Astro

57) First-generation Chevrolet Astro - Isn't that funny that some ice cream men using the first-generation Chevrolet Astro as their ice cream vans? Not always but I saw one parked at the park.

1991 Chevrolet Astro

58) 2nd-generation Chevrolet Express - The Chevrolet Express is the kind of Chevrolet van that adapts through multiple businesses. Maybe this is how they give the Nissan Urvan a finger that proves that this van's a good business carrier than the Nissan Urvan.

2011 Chevrolet Express

59) First-generation Chevrolet Express - There's nothing special about the first-generation Chevrolet Express van but I think this is the kind of van I want my dad to find one on Craigslist.

2000 Chevrolet Express

60) Chevrolet Uplander - It maybe claimed that this model is the successor of the Venture but the design's a bit rubbish. That's okay, though...

2005 Chevrolet Uplander


...to be continued on Part Seven of my list...


No comments: