41) Chevrolet Captiva - The real SUV packs with more pace. This was a direct competitor to the Kia Sorento and the Hyundai Santa Fe because this car was made in South Korea. Normally, this was sold as the Daewoo Winstorm in summer 2006 but now, it was renamed as Chevrolet Captiva as part of replacing the Daewoo brand with Chevrolet.
|2012 Chevrolet Captiva|
42) Eleventh-generation Chevrolet Suburban - The Chevrolet Suburban was a legend in the Chevrolet lineup and on its eleventh-generation, it looks as much luxurious as the Ford Expedition and the styling is somewhat average. Imagine if politicians are riding with this one!
43) Tenth-generation Chevrolet Suburban - The eleventh-generation Suburban looks luxurious but the tenth-generation model looks highly memorable to me. Ruggedness and luxuriousness is the main theme on this one.
44) Second-generation Chevrolet Equinox - Undeniably this is the best Equinox I have ever seen in my life not only by its looks and its comfort but I think because of its reliability and now I can see lots of second-generation Equinox models roaming around. A practical crossover made for the practical American family.
45) Chevrolet TrailBlazer - The TrailBlazer is the successor to the Blazer and this SUV is somewhat good. Even when this model no longer produced since 2008, Russia still makes one of those and a successor, based on the new Colorado, is in the works. Sadly though, this new model won't come to the USA.
46) Chevrolet Forester - A Subaru Forester with Chevrolet badge? Yes, it does exist in India.
47) Chevrolet Tavera - Chevrolet's Asian Utility Vehicle is a rebadged version of the Isuzu Crosswind. Looks suspicious but still this is a Crosswind dressed as a Chevy in India. Not bad.
48) Chevrolet Tracker - A second-generation Suzuki Escudo rebadged as a Chevrolet might seem to be redundant but it doesn't matter for me.
49) Chevrolet Captiva Sport (based on the Opel Antara) - In some countries, there was a feistier side of the Chevrolet Captiva and this was a rebadged version of the Opel Antara. This crossover is called the Captiva Sport. Although there is no Saturn Vue, this Opel Antara-based SUV landed in the USA again as the Chevrolet Captiva Sport but unfortunately, this is for rental purposes only so you can't own it.
50) Chevrolet Traverse - a common crossover in the USA, the Chevrolet Traverse is the first full-size crossover that brings more pace than the Equinox and I think this Chevrolet looks somewhat very practical to the average American family. As of now, I can see plenty of these.
...to be continued in Part Six of my blog...