Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Start of Something New...


Well, this is it. This is my first post for the year 2012. This is the start of something new. We are now back to square one. Back at the beginning with new experiences awaiting for us. 

For 2012, my New Year's Resolution will be;

1) I will listen to my parents often

2) I will follow my schedule

3) I will study hard

4) I have to exercise more often

5) I have to manage my spending well

6) I have to eat less

7) I will limit drinking softdrinks

8) I must have faith with God always

9) I have to sleep early

These are some of my New Year's Resolution I made up if I wanted to become a good man for the year. Yes, I only have days left before my..well you know what? I'm becoming 21 years old this year. Thanks for reading and a peaceful 2012 to us all!!!

No comments: