Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Welcome Back: 2009 Lotus Evora

Just like what Jeremy Clarkson did on Top Gear


Lotus Dress Shop returned on Forza Motorsport 4. If you said "Lotus Dress Shop", blame it on Clarkson for calling it for the Lotus Evora. With no major changes occurred, I often used the Lotus Evora with multiple strategies in mind. Let's put it with this; if the Evora comes with the 6-speed manual transmission, I'll just put it on "MANUAL W/CLUTCH" but I need to be alert while shifting gears because pressing the Clutch is required before switching gears, otherwise, I might damage the transmission. When I'm thinking about the Lotus Evora S (the supercharged Evora), I should just fit a supercharger on the Evora's V6 engine so it can act like the Evora S. What about the Evora IPS? By my research, the IPS is the Evora that comes with a 6-speed automatic + manual mode. Play the Evora on AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION and it should be enough but for something, I'll play the Evora on MANUAL TRANSMISSION. The Lotus Evora is built for strategy from the driver in mind and this applies the same thing on Forza Motorsport 4.

Guess I should drive the Lotus Evora at the Top Gear Test Track anyway...


No comments: