Monday, February 13, 2012

Those therapeutic shampoos...

Hello there. This is Leopaul again.

Seems that every morning when I woke up, my hair keeps on itching or perhaps I have traces of dandruff left on my pillow? No idea how the heck happened to me but is it because my hair's a bit too problematic that I spend most of the time twirling my hair with my fingers? Anyway, I once take a bath and I used the shampoo that my sister, Bea, used in case all of those vinegar and mouthwash trick won't work.

It's not just any ordinary shampoo, it's some kind of shampoo they called it THERAPEUTIC SHAMPOO. I once used it and oh, the smell of the Therapeutic Shampoo is very horrible. Can't believe that this is the worst shampoo I have ever used in my whole life especially if a shampoo smells a bit worse.

Next time, I should have bought Head and Shoulders because this shampoo is better to use but I would prefer the menthol variant of H&S because my hair loves it.

Therapeutic Shampoo

No comments: