Thursday, March 29, 2012

Let's Do The News (March 29, 2012)

And now let's do the news and let's meet up with this big scamp. Yesterday, we were trying to guess what's up with this more sportier version of the Ford Explorer and guess what? Here's that big scamp,

2013 Ford Explorer Sport

It's the all new 2013 Ford Explorer Sport. Nope, it's no longer the 3-door thing of the past. It's just a trim level for the new Explorer that comes with the 3.5L EcoBoost, I mean GTDi (because of the naming that Ford Philippines would launch on the 2012 MIAS tomorrow), engine that produces 350HP of power. Although details remain slim for now, additional info will be at the 2012 New York Auto Show next week.


Wait, looks like the full-size Chevrolet Traverse crossover is getting a minor change for the 2013 model year!

2013 Chevrolet Traverse

Oh my gosh! Seems that this 2013 Traverse now has a new grille that is not what we've expected. Some say, this will serve as the new look for Chevrolet's crossover lineup. Not just that, the interior's been heavily revised as well. More info will come at the New York Auto Show next week.


No way! Ford showed the Explorer Sport and Chevrolet's showing up their Traverse minor change!!! Now who's the boss now? Not sure but be patient, now moving on...

Toyota Hilux

Looks like Toyota Motor UK made a special Hilux for the Top Gear presenters to take on a brand new challenge. As we all know, the Toyota Hilux was proven to be indestructible. Then it crossed through the North Pole and braved through the Iceland volcanoes. But this new one, based on the Hilux Vigo Champ, is more than just a new chapter of the Top Gear Hilux chronology. With details remain scarce, we sure hope that it will make more milestones in Top Gear history.


Okay, enough chitter chatter because I WENT ON THE INTERNET AND I FOUND THIS!

(audience laughing)

What is it?

It's an April 2012 issue of FHM Magazine featuring Michelle Madrigal. Sadly, I can't show you the whole picture.

Happily however, I WENT ON THE INTERNET AND I FOUND THIS!

The Filipinas from Miss Philippines

(audience laughing)

You wouldn't mind that they're the Miss Philippines from the past. There was Charlene Gonzales-Mulach, Miriam Quiambao, Venus Raj, and Shamcey Supsup.

Oh really?

Yes, they are. Please, kindly enough with this whole "I WENT ON THE INTERNET AND I FOUND THIS" gag that Jeremy Clarkson's used on the news portion of Top Gear. Can you please....

I WENT ON THE INTERNET AND I FOUND THIS!!!!

Racing Miku 2011 Version

That's a Racing Miku 2011 Figure! Good Smile Company did a good job on this and she's up for the pre-order books. It will be out this September with the pricing of 8,800 Japanese Yen.


Now, that's what a Miku fan wants to put it on his/her cabinet with pride! Ha ha! You really got me! You really really got me, Miku!

Ahem, what's that smug on your face? Why are you smiling? Don't tell me...

2012 Jaguar XKR-S

You're getting thrilled to try that 2012 Jaguar XKR-S for next week's Forza 4 April Alpinestars Pack, do you? I know what you're doing...

No! No! I didn't mean that! (Groan) I'm outta here! That's the news!

No comments: