Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My second week of driving school

Hello world! It's me, Leopaul.

It was the second week of my driving school courtesy of Sam Wong's Hong Kong Driving School. On that day, I was still stuck on the whole cornering part and my footwork part. Yes I know, I am still bad on the handling because it needs some more work. As for my foot on the pedals, ditto. Needs more practice because sometimes I could be too hard and...um...well, you know why...

He also said to me that on one part of the residential area, somewhere in Beacon Hill,  that I shouldn't have to handle too hard while slowing down for a corner. Ahem...Why would I have to turn the steering wheel too quick? Why would I have to hold the brakes while straightening the steering wheel? Why would I have to do that? It's not that I know how to drive but...this is getting a bit...um....you know what? I really don't know what to say but...it is TERRIBLE.

Well, I maybe a bit terrible at the speed, terrible at the handling, and terrible on my footwork, Mr. Wong said I am getting a bit of a practice on cornering. Sadly, no parallel parking and hill parking segments for me until next week's.

Now I'll never advance to the ones that my sisters Elise and Bea achieved so far. Unless I am getting well on the wheel and on my foot, I'll never gonna make it. I'll never going to get my actual test if I mess it up. God help me....

My next lesson's scheduled for next week and if I continue to mess it up like the past, then I'll be sorry. So then, what should I do? Oh well! Back to eat some more Jammie Dodgers! Jammie Dodgers! YAY! Jammie Dodgers! The ones we thought of the TARDIS self-destruct device from Doctor Who! LOLZ!

No comments: