Thursday, October 25, 2012

Forza Horizon: My first moments...

So, Forza Horizon...at the moment the first time I'm playing this game, I am totally WASTED and ADDICTED to this game because...well, what can I say? It's a free-roaming racing game set in Colorado, where the festival occurs, jam-packed with half-a-decade-of-cars from around the world, music, and some party people. I really really love this game, makes me want to play some more and more and more and more and more until I had enough.

Here are some of my first moments of Horizon...in photos because photographing the whole progress is much more fun in Horizon...

Horizon starts with the VW Corrado, a beginner car everyone starts with

Mustang vs. Mustang!

An epic trip with a classic Boss Mustang!

Lancer Evolution X is probably one of the best 4WD cars on Horizon

You can go off-roading on Horizon!

The battle of the Brits

Nighttime muscle madness

The crowd loves the SVT Raptor!

It's going to be a photo finish!

Hey! What's Fujiwara's Hachi-Roku doing here?

My first barn find...was a Cuda!

Mr. Bean's car?!

What a spectacular performance!!!

Ladies and gents...I found another barn find!

Pretty cool, huh? There's more to come as I progress....

No comments: