Friday, November 23, 2012

Driving Music (What is the name of the song on car commercial?) Vol. 45

S**t! After moments of silence, here comes another nuisance...damaging my blog in an instant! I mean look at this, while I'm left, I noticed that there are some morons kept damaging my blog like vandalism! VANDALISM! Look at those vandalisms I've faced...


  • french song in toyota corolla commercial 2013
  • whats the "name of the song" in the 2013 lexus ls 460 commercial
  • seat mii commercial song
  • mitsubishi outlander commercial song
  • megane collection 2012 commercial music?
  • latest toyota corolla 2013 what is the song


Please? Don't just f**k my website, okay? The balance between the motoring industry and the music industry must not be broken because of scoundrels stealing music because of car commercials. Anyway, because of such damage, ANOTHER SET OF FIVE DRIVING MUSICS (CAR COMMERCIAL SONGS)!

- In The Air Tonight by Phil Collins - from the Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class Shooting Brake commercial

- Peter Pan RIP by Kula Shaker - from Kia Motors The New K7 "Looking for Mr. 7" commercial

- Tuned to Love by The Loose Salute - from US Subaru "Kid Wash" commercial

- 駆け抜けろ! by ARASHI (嵐) - from Nissan Serena S-HYBRID commercial

- Georges Bizet's Carmen - from Hyundai's 2010MY Avante HD Korean commercial back in 2009

...and that's it. If this happens again, this segment will keep coming back unless such rude habits must be stopped. Okay? For inquires, e-mail me at leopaul_delr@hotmail.com or post comments below!

No comments: