Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Forza Horizon: Toying around with the new Gallardo Performante

The November Bondurant Car Pack has arrived on Forza Horizon and I am glad to try one of the latest creations from Lamborghini, its the painstakingly beautiful and aggressive Gallardo LP570-4 Spyder Performante.

Watch it! This roadster's crazy!

Anyway, about the Performante, this is the exact opposite of the hardtop Superleggera, well anyway it's the Superleggera with the cloth roof if you know what I mean. However, even though it has the same 5.2L V10 engine that generates 570PS of power, I'm sorry to say that it's almost 200 kilos heavier than the Superleggera hardtop but still, 3605lbs for a convertible like this is more than enough to say that this is the lightest roadster Lamborghini has ever made. Kudos to the CFRP materials used to create the Performante for that.

Outta my way, punks! This is my territory!

I know, it maybe kilos heavier than the Superleggera but what surprised me is the way it misbehaves. It's another one of the supercars you would love to crash someone else's party and here in Horizon, it's a balls-out wrecking ball, perfect enough to ruin someone else's reputation. When you set foot, the sound of the 5.2L V10 engine really feels like it's being fueled with some endless rage on it. It feels like you're gone mad and you want to take revenge on someone who beat you! He he he....Nah just kidding. I really love that noise.

The stunningly handsome front view of the Performante

This car captures my heart more than my favorite Lamborghini, the Aventador LP700-4. Even though both of them came from very different classes, the Performante tries to make me smile even more than the LP700-4. Yeah, it's trying to show me that I am the master of this car. Well, every weapon needs a master, right? It's a Lamborghini thing; EVERY WEAPON NEEDS A MASTER.

The Performante showcases its insane cornering skills

Choose your enemy well...

You know what? This is the third time I played the game that featured the Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Spyder Performante. I first drove one in Asphalt: Injection in my PSVita, then NFSMW, and now this! Thanks for featuring that car, Forza Horizon. I'm starting to like it even more or becoming my new favorite open-top supercar in the world...

I think I'm starting to like it more than the 458 Spider or even the Audi R8 GT Spyder.

No comments: