Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Driving Music (What is the name of the song on car commercial?) Vol. 46

Well, well, it's 2013. New year, new threats attacking my blog. Guess what threats I've encounter after my Christmas vacation?



seat toledo commercial song




song in toyota let's go places commercial

 ...you just can't stay away from me you pirates! PIRACY often want to triumph against the music industry thanks to the motoring industry. You always wanted to steal music because of cars. This is like...music-jacking! Seat Toledo commercial song? Sorry. Perhaps you've never seen a Spanish ad for the new SEAT Toledo, eh? Anyway, a new year brings us another set of five driving musics!!!!

5) Strangers in the Night by Frank Sinatra - 2012 Toyota Crown commercial song

4) Deeper Deeper by ONE OK ROCK - 2013 Suzuki Swift Sport commercial song

3) Prettiest World by Daniel Norgren - Audi quattro loves snow commercial song

2) Four Seasons - Winter by Vivaldi - 2012 Daihatsu Move commercial song

1) It's My Life by Tim Myers - Song in Toyota Let's Go Places commercial

...innit though? If these happens again, you piracy-laden morons would be in a lot of trouble, otherwise I'm going to take some drastic measures to stop car addicts stealing music from car commercials, got it? AND DON'T SAY A WORD!!!

If you have questions, contact me at leopaul_delr@hotmail.com

No comments: