Sunday, January 6, 2013

Forza Horizon: The Final LFA

The car that we will never replace it in our hearts

The Lexus LFA is one of Toyota's crowning glories because this is the kind of exotic that changed Toyota's luxury marque to the right direction. With its clever V10 engine which is divine and as pristine like an angel descended from the skies, this car is just like Charlotte Church. Voice of an angel, liver of a wino. (laughing) Oh Ms. Tate, your joke sounds better on these times! (laughing) but anyway, there's a sad news...

As we all know, production of the LFA at Toyota's Motomachi plant has ended late last month and the last 500th LFA was dropped off the line and whoever asked for this final LFA should have a word of advice to take care of the last LFA ever built. With the Lexus LFA gone for good, I bet its time to place this car on cryogenics...

Time to put this car into hibernation...

...or is it?!

The LFA Nurburgring Package!

Sure, we might have to say goodbye to the Lexus LFA but Forza Horizon's January Recaro Car Pack ordered me to do the LFA's one last hurrah before hibernation with this hardcore Nurburgring Package! So, what's it all about the LFA Nurburgring Package?!

Just 50 out of the 500 LFA units were equipped with the special Nurburgring Package, a track-oriented road-legal version based on the VLN racing model used in the 24 Hour Nurburgring races. With this package, the power output of the 1LR-GUE engine was boosted by 10HP. It comes with a improved transmission that can shift gears by 0.05 seconds, a front splitter, stiffer and more adjustable suspension, lightweight alloy wheels coated in track rubber, aerodynamic canards at the sides of the front bumper, and a large fixed rear wing.

Four exterior colors are offered from glossy black, matte black, orange, and whitest white. It costs $445,000 and customers are offered to have training sessions at the Nordschleife, accompanied by Nürburgring chief instructors, a one-night stay at the Lindner Congress and Motorsport Hotel Nürburgring, admission to the ring°werk leisure park, a Nürburgring branded jacket, and a one-year pass to the circuit.

It recorded a lap time of 7:14.64 round the fearsome Nordschleife and that's even faster than the recently updated 2013MY (2014MY) Nissan GT-R's 7:18.6 lap time!

On real roads, the LFA Nurburgring is a struggle

Now that may seems to be a track-focused muncher but on Forza Horizon, this is a bewildering part animal behind its pristine yet divine looks. In reality, I was thinking that most cars harnessed at the Nurburgring might have a terrible experience on the road. You know what the Nan joke is right? Voice of an angel, liver of a wino. Good job you, ginger-haired goddess of comedy. (laughing) I mean come on, this really is a rough ride on normal roads. Feels my eyes are getting the sore eyes stuff and it's acting like controllers vibrating when there are moments that make them rumbling. On the open road however...




It is pretty much perfect. This car wants to be serene, graceful, majestic, angelic, and pristine in the corners. Well, because of numerous track-focused upgrades for the LFA Nurburgring Package, it sacrificed the quickness of the normal LFA for better cornering, better traction, and better dynamism that will leave the driver a huge smile on his face. Consider a winning face next time but that would be creepy to show off your winning face. Nah-uh. Rather than feeling like an angel, it's becoming more of a fallen angel! A dark angel! A burst angel! Oh wait, am I saying that much? Sorry about that, anyway, feels like it's knocking on heaven's door and it goes as big time as The Book of Enoch! Sorry about the whole El Shaddai stuff but I was praised by this offering. I want this sensation, I want more of this! Guess this is the type of Toyota Mr. Hiromu Naruse wants to drive is he's with us today. Come on! One last hurrah! One last push! Do it for Motomachi's sake! For the people of Motomachi! Woo hoo!

We had the best of times...

That's it. All over. I am so sorry about this ruckus but the LFA Nurburgring Package showed me the ways. It showed me that even though its gone for good, this pristine angel will always be in our hearts/ It showed me that there is light through the darkness, and I thank this car for it. This car...we had...the best of times. Now if I only have the amnesia pill in my pocket, I would forget about the Lexus LFA in my mind but that would be silly. Sadly though, it's too much and all that memories between me and the LFA is burning in my mind and pretty soon, the knowledge will kill me. Perhaps, it's the time now. Guess I should take my amnesia pill in my pocket and all of my memories between me and the LFA will be gone...forever...

GOODBYE, LEXUS LFA. I'LL MISS YOU....

2 comments:

Sun Lun Dennis said...

The LFA is just like Nana Mizuki, her voice just sounds amazing. It will be perfect when you play her songs in this car.

Sun Lun Dennis said...

I think he LFA is just like Nana Mizuki. It's perfect when you play her songs in this car.