Thursday, February 14, 2013

Forza Horizon: The Sleeping S30Z

As I know, the Nissan Fairlady Z S30 set the benchmark in the long fiery bloodline of Nissan sportscars like the Skyline GT-R Hakosuka and it was notably one of the finest classic tuners of the 70's because most "speedo boys" spent their time and resources tweaking the classic S30Z into something more of a Japanese hotrod or something that is made for the street cred, well, I'm not interested about street cred but I think this is how troublemaking are you. Even since Wangan Midnight first published, this S30 garnered a whole new bunch of fans because it was named The Devil Z, driven by Akio Asakura.

As for I, however, I think you can do better than that on the Fairlady S30Z, especially when its taking a fun run on Horizon...

Wait a minute, that's the...

What I have here is the Nissan Fairlady Z S30, which now I made it into the fictitious 600 Coupe-S from a video game called Sleeping Dogs. If you don't know that, it's a video game which is more like "Grand Theft Auto" meets "Yakuza", except you are a undercover cop delving deeper to the secrets of the Triads, leading him to the most dangerous mission in Hong Kong. I love this game, I love its DLC, and I love the way this game offers despite the fact that this is more of an Asian GTA because it's set in Hong Kong.

Because the 600 Coupe-S is a Class C machine, I decided to tweak my S30Z Fairlady to its Class C credentials after lashing out with some paint detail that replicates the 600 Coupe-S' exterior. What you're looking at, ladies and gentlemen, is the future! The future where fiction meets fact. Heh, I once did this to my 2012 Nissan GT-R Black Edition when I was planning to recreate the Supercharged Police Cruiser, which again it was on Sleeping Dogs. It took me several minutes to make the Traditional Chinese word for Police. Well, long story short...



You thought that we're in Hong Kong but no! This is Horizon! This is Colorado! I've done it! I'm driving a vintage 60's classic Japanese sports car recreated into a fictitious machine that some say that old-school looks never go out of style! This classic car never gets old when it looks good!

Where was I just now?

No comments: