Sunday, May 19, 2013

Let's Do The News! (May 19, 2013)

(cheers and applause)

JC: Ouch...my head hurts...

RH: Yeah...me too...

JM: Ooohhhh....

JC: So, how was the finale?

JM: Well...I think it's not that bad, I think....(grunting)

(audience laughing)

RH: I would never watch that finale over and over again or else, it would be the dead of me.

(audience laughing)

JC: You know what else is more painful than watching the Doctor Who season 7 finale?

JM: What?

JC: The news...there's a new version of the BMW M5 and it's called the Competition Package. Here it is...

2014 BMW M5 Competition Package &
2014 BMW M6 Competition Package
JC: Uh...what this is, is still an M5 with a little button that makes it worse. For this though, the twin-turbo V8 engine it powers gets an additional 15HP of power and it can also be applied on the M6 coupe, which also has its own Competition Package. Sadly though, with those Competition Packages applied on those, I'm afraid these don't work.

(audience laughing)

JM: Hey, do you remember the M3 Competition Package you drove a couple of years ago? Yep, you would still prefer the standard M3 more than the one with the little button that makes it worse.

JC: I know. But with these new M5 and M6 though, those Competition Pack malarkeys is just utter nonsense. I mean who would want to buy either an M5 or an M6 with those pesky little pain inhibitors on it?

(audience laughing)

JC: Ugh....my head....still hurts!!!

JM: Me too! What else?

RH: Well, here's a super short teaser of an upcoming crossover between Phineas and Ferb, The Avengers, and Spider Man.  It's going to air on Disney Channel this summer and it's called Phineas and Ferb Mission Marvel. Sorry about that but it seems I, the hamster, got into the PAF malarkey.


Phineas and Ferb: Mission Marvel on Disney Video

(cheers and applause)

(all three moaning and groaning)

JC: Ouch! Too much cheering and applauding from the audience keeps our headaches worse! Keep it down, okay?

(slow applause)

JC: That's better. Hammond, since when did you got....oh wait...I knew this already. We're going to be on that show late this year, right?

RH: Okay...there's more news...because as you may know, The World God Only Knows will return for a third series and it will be focusing more on the manga's Goddesses arc. Got some info that there will be new characters, most of which are from the manga's Goddesses arc. Yuka Iguchi will play as Kujo Tsukiyo, the president of the school's astronomy club, Ayahi Takagaki as Yui Goido, and Haruka Tomatsu as the new district chief Lune.

JC: I'd never heard that this anime is coming back for a third series this summer but still, I'm looking forward to see Kaminomi's third series. I'm greatly looking forward for it...

RH: (moaning and groaning) Owww!!! My head!!!!

(audience laughing)

JC: What's wrong?

RH: More migraines!

JC: What? More migraines for explaining this? Oh wait! It's because of the Doctor Who Series 7 finale! He he he....(groaning) Owwww......my head....it's hurting again!!!!

(audience laughing)

JC: Guys! We need to find something to relax ourselves after watching the Doctor Who Season 7 finale. Let's find something relaxing because this is much of a stress right now. If we keep this up, our headaches will get worse all the time!

JM: Okay then, but where? Where can you find something to ease out the stress?!

JC: I know where...in my grave!

(audience laughing)

JC: (groaning) Ow! No! No! Not again! Headaches again! Can we guys think of something even more relaxing?

RH: Uh wait...just west of weird?!

(audience laughing)

JC: That's Gravity Falls you bullocks! Think something relaxing! Think! Think! Think!

(No Wonder I by Lake plays)

JC: What was that?

RH: Probably the song BMO played in an episode of Adventure Time!

JC: Have you gone boonoonoonoo?!

JM: Actually, that is kinda relaxing...My head's getting better now...

JC: Hey! That is kinda relaxing!

RH: Yeah. The only concern we're facing is...getting attacked by bikini babes...

(audience laughing)

(music continues playing)

JC: Yeah, and while this song is playing, that's the end of the news!

No comments: