Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Leopaul's Heaven and Hell: DEAR TOP GEAR UK, PLEASE DESTROY THE C7 CORVETTE!

C7 Corvette from a Top Gear USA episode


Dear Top Gear UK,

My name is Leopaul del Rosario and I have been a huge Top Gear fan since I first watch your show. I became addicted to the show because this is the first time a show about cars and carnage really suits my personality very well. I just have one proposal for the chaps (namely Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond, and James May) and this is an urgent one that needs to be enclosed; PLEASE DESTROY THE C7 CORVETTE!

The reason why I really do hate this brand new 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray is simple, it's not because the design looks revolting as well as its performance, it's the car that caused me painful backstories. You all heard the news that Top Gear is no longer included in the upcoming PS3 game, Gran Turismo 6, and since because Microsoft has exclusivity for Top Gear content to be shown at the upcoming XBOX One launch game, Forza Motorsport 5, I am willing to buy myself both the XBOX ONE and FM5 because of Top Gear. I've been dealing with a lot of morons saying "no, Forza 5 should not feature the C7 Corvette because it's a Gran Turismo-exclusive car" but those men or should I say speedo boys don't care what I just said. They think that the C7 Corvette should be featured in the upcoming FM5 but I kept warning about the possible onslaught because if FM5 once featured the brand new 2014 Corvette Stingray, not only I'll consider this a "theft" but also "unfair competition" because they stole the car that was exclusive to Gran Turismo.

Since Top Gear is no longer included in GT6 because of the exclusivity from Forza 5, it's time this game deserve a payback. GT6 has no Top Gear, Forza 5 should not feature the C7 Corvette. That's all. Just saying.

And that's why I want you boys to turn the brand new C7 Corvette into endangered species, the same thing what you did to caravans in the past to present. I don't care about you boys test driving it but what I want you boys is treat it the same thing you guys did on caravans. Exploding those C7 Corvettes also work because I want the whole world to be free of those monstrosity that caused me irrational fears. As a matter of fact, The Stig really hates this car because if that tamed racing driver encounter one of those, he wants to blow this car up to the air. It's no wonder this "Gran Tursmo-exclusive" machine likes blowing raspberries in the face of Top Gear.

Do me a favor Top Gear UK, please get rid of the C7 Corvette and tell Forza Motorsport 5 that they should better not feature that Vette because like I always said, the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray is, as always, exclusive to the world of Gran Turismo.

Thank you and have a great day.

Sincerely,
Leopaul del Rosario
Top Gear fanatic since the dawn of time

Ashamed that GT6 revoked Top Gear, here’s my reponse…
That really sums it up

1 comment:

MarktheMan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.