Sunday, December 1, 2013

Checking out that Anna plushie

With Disney's Frozen still freezing into theaters now, fans of the latest Disney movie never get too old to be salivated for this newest addition to the Disney movie lineup, especially when Disney fans can't decide who's prettier if it's Elsa or Anna. Who cares about it? As the movie brings the chills and cheers for the whole family this holiday season, the merchandising is going to be a must have and to find out, I went to the Disney store at Westfield Southcenter earlier...







Here they are...tons of Frozen merchandise in stock at the Disney Store, ranging from store exclusives as well as costumes of both Anna and Elsa. They can either save one for next year's halloween or some little girl's birthday party or some convention or whatever.



Hey look! It's that snowman from Frozen! Olaf!!! Some say, he tries to keep himself cool and he is. Imagine if I bought one as well as Doc McStuffins' Chilly...Oh My Disney! Two snowmen from different worlds. Proper fun...He he he...





And now this is the big part where I must choose which of these two sisters I should bring home. Is it Anna, the main character who's on the quest to save the kingdom of Arendele from its icy despair, or is it Elsa, a fan favorite whose icy powers are deemed uncontrollable, causing the kingdom of Arendele into a winter wasteland? First of all, I tried using my so-called "mystic other-worldly powers" to choose which one. In that case, that's EENEY MEENEY MINEY MO to you.

No matter how many times I do EENEY MEENEY MINEY MO, it's always Elsa but my mind kept on protesting. I can't decide which one of these sisters I should keep but in the end, there could only be one Frozen plush that makes me saying "shut up and take my money"...



It's Anna of Arendele. I know...It's for the best. Choosing the heroine of the story may not be quite a good choice for a Disney fan but hey, Anna's quite a charm for a princess of that magnitude.





Well, it maybe as less expensive as the other Disney plushies, US$19.95 to be exact , but in every angle, I think this is probably the better looking Disney plushie I have ever bought in ages. Look at those designs accurately crafted to match the outfit as seen from the movie...











From her folk-styled plush cape, satin dress and faux fur hat, every angle will truly tell you how special this plush and when your little girl has one, well, this is just the perfect cuddle buddy even on her bedtime. As a collector's item, it is a bit of a meh but who cares? This is still the prettiest of all of the Disney princesses from the past to present. Theoretically but still stylish and full of energy.

Oh yeah, if you girls are willing to dress like Anna of Arendele, just the way you want, watch this video: http://video.disney.com/watch/miss-glamorazzi-anna-lookbook-frozen-4eab4892c0f55e4427dedd16



Here comes that Anna smile on her face...



Awww...

Now to bring out this Anna plush at its best, I need another Disney plush but since I refused the Elsa plush earlier, I chose one of our Disney favorites; something more of a princess, something that is almost of a princess, something like...



Yes. Sofia from the Disney Junior series Sofia the First. Like all good girls playing with their Disney princesses toys, a Sofia plushie is a Sofia at her best when paired with a Disney princess and amazingly, this is probably the best (or maybe rubbish) thing to do when it comes to make a first impression out of a new toy.

Here's what I did to these two new Disney princesses...





Anna of Arendele cuddled Sofia. Awww...Looks like Sofia had the most heartwarming experience encountering her new special friend in the wonderful world of Disney. Anna of Arendele from Frozen truly is a keeper for little girls of all ages and if I were you, this is definitely a must have, even Elsa. Have them both and it's really really more fun having the two sisters at your own hands.


What's that? Is there something inside in this reusable bag I bought at the Disney store? Yes, I do bought one but not the bag, something inside the bag. I'm not going to reveal what's inside but what it is is a gift, Christmas gift to our baby boy Irvine. That's it. Just a teaser. Thanks.

No comments: