Sunday, December 15, 2013

Things are getting frosty with our Elsa plush

In my previous article, I checked out that Anna plushie I just bought from the Disney Store and I told that it really is a keeper for little girls of all ages and if I were you, this is definitely a must have for a collector of everything Disney. Looks like the D23 community are thinking about my decisive choice and now, days later, I bought the Elsa plush just for the sake of the D23 community.



Here it is! After my whole EENEY MEENEY MINEY MO negotiation in the past and the whole...cockups that I made my family disappointed, I have finally got my hands on the character whose icy powers deemed uncontrollable and caused the kingdom of Arendella trapped in eternal winter. Quite an appropriate plush for an appropriate weather, especially in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA, get it?

 

Yep, Elsa's been a fan favorite after all, especially in all her icy glamour.


Just like that Anna plush I've purchased, it costs US$19.95, so it's a bit expensive for a plush but if you're planning to buy one as a gift this Christmas (or if you're in a middle of a Monito Monita), this is just one of the alternatives.


Even in plush, it's still as elegant as the character herself! Even her textured braid does matches her personality. Oh yeah, if you wanted to have an Elsa-fied hairstyle, there's a clip for that.

Watch: http://video.disney.com/watch/elsa-s-textured-french-braid-4e99bbff4273f1e2b6ab48bf





Aside from her elegant looks and her cold-hearted...well, personality, it's the detailing that make this 20-inch plush stand out. To match the self-styled ice queen's icy and cold-hearted personality, her gown is pattered with snowflakes as well as her cape. Looks a bit transparent through the human eye but her gown's still as elegant as a winter wonderland. Her satin shoes weren't quite bad though.

Elsa the self-styled and villainous snow queen...wow, I'm starting to feel the cold now as well as the atmosphere's getting all frosty. Not quite frosty yet at the Pacific Northwest where I'm here now. Not yet snowy. Just dark clouds and rain. Let's just wait until it snows and when it snows, I'm getting the sisters of Frozen ready but for now...



Look at them! How nice it is when you pair these two sisters? I mean, just look at those two. I can't really decide which of these two is pretty but hey, your guess is as good as mine, okay?

Ah, but not done yet. I still need something special. A special treatment for the sisters Anna and Elsa...



There, that's better. Anna and Elsa, say hello to Sofia from Sofia the First. Ah yes, look at those three, looking fresh and pretty.

So, there you go, although she maybe a cold-hearted ice queen, Elsa's still elegant for a fan favorite if whoever went to the cinemas just to watch Disney's Frozen. For a plush toy of her, it's still worth an elegance worth feeling for, unless you're feeling the cold in a cold light of day.

No comments: