Thursday, July 24, 2014

Driving Music (What is the name of the song on car commercial?) Vol. 63



As I checked into the inbox, I noticed that there's a message sent by some Facebook user a few days ago. Some guy sent me a link that it turns out to be a promo video of a luxury car. He even told me the words "Any idea of the song Leopaul?"

Well, I can't tell you the name of some sender but I'll respond to that message stating that music used in that promo video of a luxury car. Maserati Quattroporte to be exact.

Well, I'm very sorry. I tried identifying the song and the results came out empty. As it turns out, it's original. Thanks for asking.

I have an important announcement to make in this segment. Due to the quietness because I don't see any car enthusiasts snickering around the search engines asking what is the name of the song on a car commercial, it's time to double the list from the usual five to 10 songs! TEN SONGS! That's right. You heard me. Starting now, I'll be listing ten driving musics on the "DRIVING MUSIC" segment.

All right then, let's pump up the gas...and some volume. Ready? Engage!

10. Let's Go by Bean - from the 2014 Mitsubishi Motors USA Mirage "Big Night Out" commercial.

9. Fame by David Bowie - from the Cadillac Escalade "Evolution of Luxury" TV commercial.

8. Run To You by Bryan Adams - from the Suzuki Swift Style TV commercial from Japan.

7. スターライトパレード by SEKAI NO OWARI - from the Toyota Ractis commercial from Japan.

6. Nights Like This by Eli "Paperboy" Reed - from the Toyota USA RAV4 "Party" TV commercial.

5. Gunshot by Lykke Li - from the Peugeot 108 commercial.

4. Shady by Adam Lambert feat. Nile Rodgers and Sam Sparro - from the Kia Soul EV commercial.

3. Turn Me On by Vitamin C - from the Toyota Thailand Soluna commercial.

2. Send Me On My Way by Rusted Root - from a certain Enterprise Rent-A-Car commercial.

1. Love Never Felt So Good by Michael Jackson - from Jeep "Definition of Summer" commercial

Driving Music from Leopaul's Blog is the segment where solves every car enthusiasts' questions about the title of the song of car commercials...with the risk of MATCHED THIRD PARTY CONTENT on their status. Acknowledge or dispute, it's your choice.

No comments: