Welcome back. Here is your current sitrep:
- According to EU's incoming finance minister Pierre Moscovici during an interview on BBC's Hardtalk, he vows that Greece should stay at the eurozone no matter what but he said that the Greek government had to respect previous commitments.
- According to the US Military, the chemical weapons expert of ISIS, named Abu Malik, has been killed in a coalition airstrike. Malik served as a chemical weapons engineer under former Iraqi president Saddam Hussein, before joining al-Qaeda in Iraq and then ISIS. He was killed in a raid near the Islam-controlled Mosul on the 24th of January according to officials.
- Meanwhile, it is believed that the ISIS have attacked Iraq's oil-rich city of Kirkuk in northern Iraq. A car bomb exploded on Friday near police HQ, injuring 2 people. It was followed by a crossfire between three gunmen and Kurdish forces, who say all the insurgents were killed in the shootout.
- The Japanese government are doing their best to gather intel on the situation of hostage Kenji Goto, in the hopes of freeing him from the clutches of ISIS.
- Chief negotiator Mohagher Iqbal of the Moro Islamic Liberation Front said recently that the group denied coddling international terrorists Zulkifli bin Hir (a.k.a. Marwan) and Abdul Basit Usman. He also denied that President Benigno Aquino III asked the MILF to clear the way for government security forces to arrest Usman, who escaped from the SAF in Mamasapano town in Maguindanao last January 25th, the date when 44 SAF members are killed.
- Government security forces in numerous areas within the Mindanao region have been placed on red alert for the possible retaliation by the Bangsamoro Islamic Freedom Fighters in the wake of the death of terrorist Marwan during the Mamasapano incident.
- Two pilots from the Philippine Air Force were killed after their plane crashed off Nasugbu, Batangas Saturday morning during an exhibition flight. The casualties identified as Capt. John Bayao and 2nd Lieutenant Al-Nazer Jana who were on board the SF-260FN aircraft.
- The Lexus LF-LC GT Vision Gran Turismo was revealed and it's set to be playable on the Spring 2015 update of the PS3-exclusive Gran Turismo 6 game.
|Lexus LF-LC GT Vision Gran Turismo|
- The 2015 Radio Disney Music Awards will be held at the Nokia Theater on April 25th, 2015!
- According to Akio Toyoda, Toyota will return to the World Rally Championship for the 2017 season using a rally-spec Vitz.