- One of the witnesses from the "Davao Death Squad" claims that President Rodrigo Duterte ordered the death of supporters and bodyguards of his then political rival, former House Speaker Prospero Nograles. Self-confessed hitman Edgar Matobato said their squad kidnapped about four supporters and bodyguards of Nograles. He said Nograles and Duterte ran for city mayor six years ago.
- He also said that Senator Leila de Lima, who headed the Commission of Human Rights, was among the targets of Duterte, who was once the Davao City mayor. According to Matobato, Duterte ordered someone to ambush De Lima, who was investigating extrajudicial killings in Davao in 2009. He said his group was hiding and waiting to attack De Lima and her team who were looking at a mass grave at Laud Quarry, where the slain have been buried.
- The United States's memorandum of understanding has been reached to Israel. In the White House statement, this new 10-year security assistance MOU to Israel is the most historic part of President Barack Obama's commitment to Israel's security. It will come in effect within the next three years and the funds will be used for the missile defense system and other equipment.
- An updated statement regarding Hillary Clinton's health has been released from her doctor saying she is healthy and fit to serve as the next US president if elected. It says the candidate is recovering well from pneumonia with antibiotics and rests. She will return to the campaign trail on Thursday when she is due to speak in the battleground state of North Carolina as well as the UN General Assembly in New York next week.
- The people of Flint, Michigan, became enraged over the recent visit of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, condemned it as a photo-op that did nothing to help Flint families recover from the ongoing water crisis. What's worse, his speech, where the part goes about attacking Clinton, got interrupted by a pastor.
- Mitsubishi Motors unveiled their GT PHEV crossover concept prior to its Paris Motor Show debut next month.
- The open-top version of the Mercedes-AMG GT was launched as well as the new GT C Roadster, the open-top equivalent of the GT R. It's set to appear on next month's Paris Motor Show.
- New on THE IDOLM@STER Platinum Stars; a new DL Live, 吹き抜ける一陣の風, is now up and running and players can perform better to win a brand new, high-ranking, Wild Obsidian costume for use in-game!
- Of course, after the success of the live-action Resident Evil/Biohazard movies, another CAPCOM franchise will be getting a Hollywood treatment, this time it's Monster Hunter.