- The Philippines and the United States opened their what is believed to be their final joint military exercises despite President Rodrigo Duterte wanted to end the war games during his term. Last week, Duterte declared his intention to end the joint military exercise between the two countries, noting that China is not in favor of this. Duterte wants to establish ties with China for trade and commerce.
- Palace officials kept mum on the seemingly conflicting statement of President Duterte and Foreign Affairs Secretary Perfecto Yasay about the Enhanced Defense Cooperation Agreement, Last Sunday, Duterte wants a review of EDCA, noting that the agreement didn't contain the signature of the Philippine president. Yasay, however, clarified that there's no need to review the EDCA as the Supreme Court upheld its legality.
- The alleged video scandal of Senator Leila de Lima will not be shown when the House Committee on Justice resumes its inquiry on the proliferation of drugs at the New Bilibid Prison on Thursday. According to Justice Secretary Vitaliano Aguirre II, they will not show the video of the senator and her former driver Ronnie Dayan.
- The Islamic State militants claimed responsibility behind the explosion at a Kurdish wedding in northeastern Syria, killing at least 30 people and injured 90. The Islamic State posted a message on the internet saying they're targeting against a gathering of Kurds, serving as a retaliation against the recovery in August by Kurdish forces of the strategic northern town of Manbij.
- The Turkish government will likely extend the state of emergency by three months. It was imposed following a failed coup in July. The government announced the plan on Monday as the initial three-month period will end on the 18th of October. Government officials say that more time is needed to deal with terrorist groups, even those led by the US-based Islamic cleric Fethullah Gulen, who is the alleged mastermind of the failed coup.
- Ford Motor Company officially announced that they will revive the Bronco SUV and it will be produced in Michigan alongside the next-generation Ford Ranger. This is the response from a a chairman of UAW local 900 following Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump's attack on Ford shifting jobs to Mexico.
- Well that was unexpected. Somewhere in Taiwan, a journalist accidentally crashed a brand new Honda NSX during a test drive. It's the first ever happened in a new car and the motoring journalist, who was involved in the crash, blamed for an incoming insect flying through the interior.
- For the first time, there are bishounen entering the Nendoroid Co-de lineup and these bishounen are from the movie "KING OF PRISM by PrettyRhythm. Kouji Mihama, Kazuki Nishina, and Hiro Hayami are now ready to order starting at 3,241 Yen (plus tax) each and deliveries will commence from March to April 2017 for each new models.
|Nendoroid Code Hiro Hayami|
|Nendoroid Code Kazuki Nishina|
|Nendoroid Code Kouji Mihama|
- Out tomorrow on the PS4-exclusive THE IDOLM@STER Platinum Stars game, the third DLC catalog game featuring the brand new song "Amaterasu" as well as their brand new outfit made specifically for this catalog, and other extras. Check out what's in store for this catalog!