- The Malacanang Palace has appealed for a clean, orderly, and crime-free observance of All Souls Day. In a press statement released on Tuesday by Presidential Communications Secretary Martin Andanar urged the public to observe the solemnity of the occasion. Almost 10,000 police personnel were deployed to secure various areas of interest in the observance of All Souls' Day.
- Senator Ping Lacson said that the Philippines did not lose anything after the US State Department reportedly stopped the planned sale of about 26,000 rifles to the Philippine National Police because they can look elsewhere. The decision was made after US Senator Ben Cardin oppose the planned sale because of alleged human rights violations. Lacson believes that there are other countries that manufacture better and affordable rifles than the US and added the Department of National Defense has even more reason to revive the country's self-reliance program to produce its own weapons and ammunition.
- With the Philippines' affair with China is done with greater results at a cost, former president Fidel V. Ramos announced yesterday his resignation as special envoy in China. Ramos' announcement came amid his scathing criticisms of President Duterte's pronouncements and priorities.
- A bipartisan group of almost 50 State Attorneys General issued a following letter expressing concern over FBI Director James Comey following last week's letter to the congress regarding e-mails in connection to Hillary Clinton, calling it "unacceptable" and a "serious mistake".
- A new report showing that the Trump Organization has a secret server registered to Trump Tower that has been secretly communicating with a Russian-based bank, proving possible links between Donald Trump and Russia.
- Retired army general Michel Aoun was elected by the parliament as the new president of Lebanon, ending a political standoff that lasted for over 2 years. The appointment of Aoun, a Maronite Christian, came as different factions reached an agreement to elect him on Monday.
- Mercedes-Benz unveiled four brand new engines with the half being straight-six engines. The new engines consist of a 3.0L straight-six petrol as well as its diesel equivalent, a 4.0L twin-turbo V8, and a 2.0L twin turbo engine. The new V8 and the straight-six petrol engine will make it on the upcoming Mercedes S-Class minor change while they're still deciding which cars will have their new engines.
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles' offerings on this week's SEMA Show include a modernized 1971 Dodge Challenger, a CJ66 concept made with mashed-up Jeeps of the past and present, a Ram ProMaster bar, a Mopar Pacifica, a Dodge Durango Shaker concept with a V8 engine, and a Ram Macho Power Wagon.
- Chika Takami from Love Live Sunshine gets her own figma! This figma based on the character who appears on the hit TV series can now be yours to order for 5,370 Yen plus tax and deliveries will commence this April!