- President Rodrigo Duterte has congratulated US President-Elect Donald Trump for a "well-deserved victory" and says he's very excited to meet Russian leader Vladimir Putin at the upcoming APEC summit in Peru.
- Senator Antonio Trillanes IV reacted to President Duterte's statement that martial law is a "contingency to meet widespread violence". He condemned Duterte for failing to curb the drug problem which he promised to fulfill within three to six months in office.
- Justice Secretary Vitaliano Aguirre II said that the testimonies Ronnie Dayan and Kerwin Espinosa will make the case against Senator Leila de Lima airtight but also said the cause is strong as it is.
- Retirees will receive an additional 2,000 pesos to their monthly Social Security System pension on a staggered basis - the first half in January 2017 and the second tranche in 2020. The committee approved the reported regarding the pension hike.
- Former New York mayor Rudy Giuliani is seen as the favorable pick for the next US Secretary of State in the imminent Trump administration, according to a senior official.
- ICYMI: the massive sinkhole that struck the roads of downtown Fukuoka, Japan, has been fixed a week later and was later reopened.
- The second-generation Mazda CX-5 crossover has been unveiled before this month's LA Auto Show premiere. New looks aside, it still retains the SKYACTIV Technology knowhow from the previous model.
|2017 Mazda CX-5|
- The Mercedes-Maybach S650 Cabriolet was unveiled before its LA Auto Show premiere and it's expected to be sold next year. The luxurious open-top grand tourer is powered by a 6.0L V12 engine producing 630HP of power, while mated with a 7G-TRONIC gearbox.
|2017 Mercedes-Maybach S650 Cabriolet|
- Aston Martin unveiled the Vanquish S, a facelifted Vanquish with an improved 6.0L V12 engine producing 600PS of power while mated with a 8-speed gearbox and other improvements to its dynamics.
|2017 Aston Martin Vanquish S|
- What's comedian Conan O'Brien's take on the upcoming Final Fantasy XV game? Take a look...