- The Sandiganbayan cleared the charges on former Makati City Mayor Elenita Binay, the wife of the former VP Jejomar Binay, and two others in the 13.2 million peso graft case over the purchase of allegedly overpriced furniture for city hall.
- Recent Social Weather Stations survey showed that Filipinos rated the Duterte administration a "very good" net satisfaction rating as giving the government's war on drugs an "excellent" rating.
- The camp of Vice President Leni Robredo said that defeated VP candidate and former senator Bongbong Marcos has previously failed to establish his case over electoral fraud against the COMELEC and should stop. According to Robredo's lawyer, Marcos' complaint filed at the Manila Prosecutor's Office was earlier dismissed due to lack of evidence.
- Actor Robin Padilla has been given by President Duterte an absolute and unconditional pardon, according to Palace officials. Which means that the action star is now able to run for any public office as well as his right to vote.
- The Department of Health wants e-cigarettes and vapes to be covered by the government's campaign against smoking, meaning that they could be included in the public smoking ban.
- Believe it or not, Mazda once made an open-top "parade car" based on the current-generation Mazda Atenza/6 used on the parade for the Hiroshima Carps baseball team.
|Mazda Atenza parade car|
- The second Love Live Sunshine Nendoroid is finally revealed, this time it's You Watanabe! This Nendoroid based on a character who appeared from the hit TV series is available to order starting at 3,241 Yen plus tax and delivers this May.
|Nendoroid You Watanabe|
- If you're a fan of THE IDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls, you'll going to love Max Factory's offering. This Halloween Nightmare figure of Koume Shirasaka can be yours to order starting at 14,815 Yen plus tax and will be delivered this September 2017.
Halloween Nightmare Ver.