- Oppositional congressmen warned the nation yesterday that the Duterte administration may be creating a scenario of violence and lawlessness that could lead to the proclamation of Martial Law. Representative Edcel Lagman of Albay noted the statement of presidential legal counsel Salvador Panelo that suspending the privilege of the writ of habeas corpus is an option open to President Rodrigo Duterte on his ongoing war on drugs.
- Meanwhile for President Duterte, he will visit Russia in March or April next year, according to Foreign Affairs Secretary Perfecto Yasay Jr, Duterte just wants to make friends with China and Russia, to show that the Philippines is not limited to a few countries, especially the United States. Later, Duterte wanted to use the five million peso contribution from PAGCOR to revive former president Arroyo's Botika Ng Bayan.
- Even on Bonifacio Day Holiday, mass protests against the burial of late President Ferdinand Marcos at the LNMB continues.
- The black boxes from the crashed plane in Colombia are found and aviation authorities are currently assessing the situation. So far, reports told that only 6 survived while 72 bodies are recovered from the crash site. Authorities suspect the plane had electrical problems.
- US President-Elect Donald Trump said to pick Elaine Chao as the new head of the Department of Transportation according to reports. Chao was the Deputy Secretary of Transportation under the George H. W. Bush administration from 1989 to 1991.
- To honor 40 years of Ford Fiesta, a new generation of the world's best selling compact was launched at a special unveiling event in Cologne, Germany.
|2018 Ford Fiesta|
- Nissan launched the NV150 AD commercial wagons for business purposes. The new models are basically a minor change to the Nissan AD/AD Expert commercial wagons with an implementation of Nissan's V-Motion Grille on the front. Featuring a wide range of safety tech, including an emergency brake assist, the NV150 is powered by a 1.5L petrol engine that produces 111PS of power and 148Nm of torque, Mated to a CVT, it has a fuel economy of 17.4km/L for front wheel drive variants.
|2017 Nissan NV150 AD|
- Daihatsu introduced their updated Smart Assist safety system and the Tanto range are the first to receive SMART ASSIST 3. The SMART ASSIST 3 improves the previous SMART ASSIST II features by giving it the world's smallest stereo cameras that can detect moving objects even more accurately without interfering with the driver's view and overhead space. It even comes with a collision warning function, lane departure warning, false start suppression control function, preceding vehicle start notification, and auto high beam.
|2017 Daihatsu Tanto|
- Ferrari will auction a special one-off LaFerrari hybrid hypercar for the benefit of Italian earthquake relief. The one-off LaFerrari will have white accents, Italian tricolor, and will be auctioned at the upcoming Finali Mondiali event on the 3rd of December.
- Kenjiro Hata, the author of the Hayate the Combat Butler series will be working on his new series by next year as work for the last arc of Hayate the Combat Butler has commenced as well as the Ad Astra per Aspera series.