- The Bureau of Customs has sacked lawyer Arnel Alcaraz as officer-in-charge of the Enforcement Group after President Rodrigo Duterte mentioned that he wanted a an alleged corrupt official like him to be remove. In an interview with Duterte, he has yet to talk to Colonel Nicanor Faeldon about the deputy for intelligence at Customs but he had instructed to his aide to relay and want Alcaraz to be sacked.
- Sung Kim was named as the new US ambassador to the Philippines. Secretary of State John Kerry expressed confidence that the US relationship with the Philippines can survive recent turbulence as he swore in a new US ambassador to the Southeast Asian nation.
- In an attempt to blow a hole on Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, a US judge upheld a Pennsylvania state law that could make it difficult for his supporters to monitor Election Day activity in Democratic-leaning states. Trump once warned a few moments ago that the 2016 elections will going to be "rigged."
- The convertible version of the second-generation Audi A5 has unveiled before its world premiere at this month's LA Auto Show.
- Honda is prepping next year's Super GT season with a GT500-spec version of their new NSX hybrid sportscar, the NSX-GT.
- Remember Iowa? The American battleship who recently became part of the cast of playable characters on the KanColle browser game. Guess what? She gets hew own Nendoroid that you can now place orders starting at 7,222 Yen plus tax and delivers this April. Time to insert American jokes here on KanColle's first American battleship in the fleet that swoon fans with her American tastes and jokes.