- President Rodrigo Duterte decided to have the gates of the Palace open to the underprivileged and people can cal the hotline 8888 for complaints or to seek government help. He also told to the Philippine National Police that he will protect the policemen if they can kill a thousand criminals in the line of duty.
- The Federal Bureau of Investigation wants to talk to presumptive Democratic presidentiable Hillary Clinton about her alleged use of her private e-mail address while she was Secretary of State, adding fuel to the recent scandal that might affect her road to presidency.
- Vote counting has begun in the Australian general election. Based on exit polls, the race between governing coalition of the Liberal and National Parties and the opposition Labour Party are too close to call.
- See how the second-generation Porsche Panamera handle the Nurburgring Nordschleife.
- Psst. Additional info of new Pokemon in the upcoming Pokemon Sun and Moon games is now on the radar with a new video showcasing Grubbin's evolved forms, Zygarde's 10% and Complete Forme, and new Pokemon such as Tapu Koko, Drampa, Cutiefly, Bruxish, Rockruff, Komala, and the ultra-adorable Togedemaru.
- A sequel to Disney's 2012 animated movie Wreck-It Ralph was announced and it's coming this 2018. Are you game?