- The Freedom of Information Bill has successfully passed through the House Committee on Public Information. In the consolidated version of the FOI bill, all government offices are required to release information that includes their contracts and the Statements of Assessments, Liabilities, and Net Worth of their officials.
- In the Jee Ick Joo murder case, the Philippine National Police recently met with South Korean police officials to present the recent developments on their ongoing investigation of the kidnap and slay of the Korean businessman. According to PNP Chief Director General Ronald Dela Rosa, the letter sent by Jee's wife states the slain businessman's family's desire for the PNP investigate the case.
- Employees of PAGASA-DOST broke silence about Project Noah, which is set to end at the end of February. In a press conference, officials and employees expressed displeasure over allegedly offensive posts of Save Project Noah Movement in social media. Ramon Agustin, President of PWEA, said that there are some people who call into question the capability of forecasters and employees of the weather agency.
- A White House official said that US President Donald Trump asked for National Security Adviser Michael Flynn's resignation following concerns that Flynn misled VP Mike Pence. Yesterday, Michael Flynn quit his post because he had inadvertently briefed then vice president-elect Pence and others with incomplete information regarding his phone calls last December with the Russian ambassador.
- As torrential rains continue in Northern California, there's a risk of a possibly spillway at the Oroville Dam. About 180,000 people were ordered to evacuate due to the possible dam spillway.
- The new Pagani Huayra Roadster has been unveiled prior to next month's Geneva Motor Show world premiere. Despite being an open-top equivalent, the Mercedes-AMG V12 BiTurbo engine now produces 764HP of power and 1000Nm of torque. Because it uses some of its components from the BC, the Roadster weighs 80kg less than the hardtop Huayra. It is limited to 100 units, each costing 2.4 million dollars, but before its announcement, all 100 units has officially sold out.
|2018 Pagani Huayra Roadster|
- General Motors is in talks with PSA Peugeot Citroen for possible takeover of Opel and Vauxhall.
- Top Gear returns on BBC Two and BBC Two HD for its new season this 5th of March.
- The Forza racing franchise now scored over a billion dollars of worldwide sales for six Motorsport titles and three Horizon spinoffs, making it one of the most successful video game franchises from Microsoft.
- Everyone's favorite time-jumping adventurer Tracer spearheads the Overwatch Nendoroid lineup, modeled after characters from Blizzard's hit first-person multiplayer shooter game! You can now place orders on the star of the hit online multiplayer games elsewhere and will be delivered this August!
(Classic Skin Edition)
- In case you missed it, the official trailer for the upcoming TV drama Destined To Be Yours, starring Alden Richards and Maine Mendoza, has gone live! Check it out before it airs this February 27th!