- Former Senator Bongbong Marcos turned down the interest to lead the Department of Interior and Local Government despite speculations that he is replacing Secretary Mike Sueno. President Rodrigo Duterte confirmed the matter during his appearance, saying he spoke with Marcos wherein the former Senator confirmed that he's not interested with the position.
- President Duterte warned that the controversial Oplan Tohkang may be revived as he admitted that he is ready for the resumption of the administration's controversial operation against illegal drugs. Duterte expressed that there are indications that illegal drugs peddling has been increased since Tohkang was suspended in the past month.
- The House majority clarifies that the controversial death penalty bill only covers drug-related cases. Representative Rey Umali, Chairman of the House Committee on Justice, confirmed that plunder, treason, and rape cases were removed from the Death Penalty bill, and only illegal drug-related cases will be covered.
- The senators from the Liberal Party were stripped of their committee chairmanships and relegated to the minority bloc yesterday in a dizzying turn of events that lawmakers belonging to the once powerful party warned could weaken the independence of the Senate. Senators Franklin Drilon, Francis Pangilingan, Bam Aquino, and Risa Hontiveros lost their chairmanships and other Senate posts.
- President Duterte is supporting the Office of the Solicitor General in its move to recommend the acquittal of alleged pork barrel queen Janet Lim-Napoles on her serious illegal detention case. Duterte yesterday echoed the Solgen's argument that circumstances have shown that PDAF whistleblower Benhur Luy, who was allegedly detained by Napoles in a retreat house, was not restrained at all.
- US President Donald Trump to propose greater defense spending in his first budget plan for fiscal year 2018.
- SpaceX will launch a spacecraft carrying two paying tourists around the moon late next year. Announced on Monday, it will first begin flying crew to the International Space Station on board a new spacecraft possibly between April through June next year.
- Peugeot will showcase their Instinct Concept at the Geneva Motor Show this March, featuring autonomous technology showcasing the future of mobility.
|Peugeot Instinct Concept|
- A must have for Cinderella Girls collectors! It's the Shiki Ichinose Mystic Elixir version figure that is going to be an ultra-valuable figure for big spenders elsewhere! It's now available to order starting at 15,555 Yen plus tax and arrives this November!
|Shiki Ichinose Mystic Elixir ver.|