- Department of Foreign Affairs Secretary Perfecto Yasay said he doubts the real motive of questioning his citizenship at the Commission on Appointments. Yasay said it is a clear ‘propaganda’ accusing him as American citizen to embarrass the government in the international community.
- A series of glitches hassled Metro Rail Transit (MRT)-3 passengers this Tuesday morning. Trains of the MRT-3 first encountered problem at the Southbound of Shaw Blvd. station past 6am, where passengers were forced to offload.
- President Rodrigo Duterte is set to sign the executive order that prohibits everyone to smoke in public places effective today.
-The third and final hearing over the reintroduction of the death penalty is expected to happen today despite opposition from numerous groups. Meanwhile, House Speaker Pantaleon Alvarez hinted that it is still possible for Plunder and rape to be included in the Death Penalty Bill.
- Large parts of the country, mostlyly in Leyte and Mindanao will experience rainy days as effect of the low pressure area that was last spotted 160 km southeast of Davao City, according to PAGASA.
- PSA Peugeot Citroen finalized the deal to purchase Opel/Vauxhall, with almost all of their connected properties, from General Motors. With that, PSA is expected to become Europe's second largest car company.
- Aston Martin's hypercar made in collaboration with Red Bull Racing, formerly called the AM-RB 001, has been officially named as the Aston Martin Valkyrie. It's set to debut at this week's Geneva Motor Show.
- Lamborghini unveiled the high-performance variant of the Huracan, called the Huracan Performante. Set to unveil at this week's Geneva Motor Show, it features ultra lightweight materials and an improved V10 engine.
- The Forza Horizon 3 Duracell Car Pack arrives tomorrow on the XBOX Live marketplace and it will be the last car pack to be covered on the game's Season Pass. It features cars like the new Camaro ZL1, Jaguar XE, and many others.