- Vice President Leni Robredo says that impeachment cases filed against her and President Rodrigo Duterte are just plain nuisances and it distracts the government from doing its job.
- The Committee on Justice and Human Rights approved the proposal that prohibits motorcycles without plates from roaming the streets. Under the Motorcycle Crime Prevention Act, motorcycles without license plates are not allowed on any street in the country on any given day. The bill was authored by Senator Tito Sotto, and Sen. Richard Gordon.
- A leak of mercury prompted Manila Science High School suspend classes following a teacher rushed to the hospital following the accident in the school's laboratory warehouse.
- British police made several arrests in a raid somewhere in Birmingham following yesterday's attack near the parliament. Five people were killed and about 40 injured when a car ploughed into pedestrians and a suspected Islamist-inspired attacker stabbed a police officer close to the British parliament.
- Shi'ite aid convoys linked to paramilitary groups have begun making regular deliveries to Mosul districts recaptured from Islamic State, bringing much-needed relief but also fears that their backers are encroaching into the mostly Sunni city.
- McLaren released a sketch for their upcoming hybrid three-seater hypercar, which claims to be its fastest ever road car
- The first trailer of the Netflix Original Movie, Death Note, based on the cult classic manga franchise, is now appeared. It stars Nat Wolff as Light Turner and Keith Stanfield as L, among many others. It will be available on Netflix this August 25th. CLICK HERE.
- Celebrity couple Melai Cantiveros and Jason Francisco are proud of their new home in Mindoro.
- A certain report told that a DZRH program hosted by Mocha Uson might get cancelled following harsh attacks against Vice President Robredo.