- The Department of Health started screening inmates for HIV-AIDS. The screening began at the Quezon City Jail wherein a number of prisoners have already tested positive of HIV. According to Health Secretary Paulyn Jean Ubial, the agency will have a complete list of detainees with HIV once the examinations end this March.
- President Rodrigo Duterte has no plans to release political prisoners in the resumption of peace talks with the communists on April in The Netherlands. The President stressed that the freed prisoners months ago are enough.
- Due to opposition, the Congress vote for US President Donald Trump's new healthcare act, which will repeal most of Obamacare, has been delayed.
- Venezuelan leader Nicolas Maduro will withdraw troops from the border after his soldiers set up camp in Colombia, according to his counterpart, Colombian leader Juan Manuel Santos. Santos, speaking on television, said the incursion of about 70 Venezuelan soldiers into the Colombian border province of Arauca was “totally unacceptable.”
- In case you missed it, Staples Center displayed a statue made in honor of the LA Lakers legend Shaquille O'Neal.
- Tuner TechArt modified a 911 Turbo for a 720HP GTstreetR capable of reaching 60mph in 2.7 seconds.
- Actress Marian Rivera is ranked 2nd place in the list of sexiest woman in Asia, ahead of China's Huang Bingbing and behind India's Deepika Padukone.