- The Presidential family used social media to meet and greet President Rodrigo Duterte during his 72 birthday. President Duterte was born March 28, 1945 at Maasin City Southern Leyte.
- The Philippine government promised that it will do everything they can to end kidnapping and piracy by the Abu Sayyaf group at Sulu Sea. Philippine Ambassador to Malaysia Jose Eduardo Malaya made the statement after the Philippine Military recovered the three remaining Malaysian hostage victims from the bandit group last March 27.
- Davao Del Norte Rep. Antonio Floirendo Jr. faces corruption charges filed against him by House Speaker Pantaleon Alvarez. The lawmaker from Davao insists that he is innocent of the accusations thrown by Alvarez. The case filed against Floirendo rooted from the Congressman’s alleged involvement in an anomalous agribusiness venture while working for the government in 2003.
- US House Republicans rejected the Democrats' bid to obtain tax returns of US President Donald Trump despite warnings that Trump’s business holdings could pose conflicts of interest as Congress turns to tax reform.
- A powerful M6.9 quake struck near Komandorskiye Ostrava in Russia’s far east on Wednesday, the U.S. Geological Survey said. The quake struck at a depth of about 33 km (20 miles) just off the coast in the Bering Sea.
- Two inmates were killed and 13 injured during a prison riot in northern Mexico, according to the government of the Nuevo Leon state. It is the second fatal security breach within a week in the country’s troubled prison system.
- The brand new Ssangyong G4 Rexton crossover was unveiled prior to its world premiere at this week's Seoul Motor Show before going on sale this year.
|2018 Ssangyong G4 Rexton|
- Check out Fredric Aasbo's new Formula D drift car, the Nexen Tire Toyota Corolla iM to be used in this year's season in this cool clip by Rockstar Energy Drink.
- Dingo Inc., the video game developer behind the Hatsune Miku Project DIVA games for SEGA, filed for bankruptcy after ceasing operations on March 21.
- In case you never heard of, Alicia Vikander will play as Lara Croft in a reboot of the Tomb Raider movie based on the hit video game franchise. The first shots of her dressed as Croft as seen in the rebooted Tomb Raider games have appeared and stays true to the rebirth of the popular video game icon. It will hit theaters on the spring of 2018.