Saturday, April 1, 2017

Forza Horizon 3: The Elemento of Surprise


I maybe fooling around on April Fool's weekend but this prize car I got is no April Fool joke but rather a superfast track toy from Lamborghini that deserves a welcoming home gift in the world of Forza as I got my hands on the ultra-expensive track-only Lamborghini Sesto Elemento on this weekend's Forzathon event.

So, Sesto Elemento. Haven't seen it for quite a while since our last encounter with this machine a few years ago. It's Italian for Sixth Element and it refers to Carbon to the Periodic Table of Elements because this Gallardo-based track-only machine makes extensive use of carbon fiber materials from 3D design through simulation, validation, production and testing - all in a state-of-the-art industrial process that stands for the very highest quality standards. It's powered by the same V10 engine from the Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera, producing 570PS of power output and it's capable of going from 0-100kph in 2.5 seconds, faster than the Aventador. Well, that's all I know about this car but it's good to have this bull back on the grid.

As part of honoring most Forzathon-exclusive prize cars, this Sesto Elemento wants to take a wild run around the Outback. Problem is, someone turned its high-speed fun run into a rough-and-tumble slapstick comedy.



I'd say, I'd really wish I wouldn't do that again when I got an ultra-fast prize car like the Sesto Elemento.

No comments: